Thursday, May 20, 2010

11 weeks to & A BREAK DOWN

Hi,
I kind of suffered a break down this week. My body is telling me "no more". Or that is at least what the doctor said. I have headaches that won't go away and major fatigue. I don't know how much more I can take. She said something has to go..the job or the thesis. I am very worried. I did send in 6 pages of one chapter to my advisor though so I am technically on schedule. I am sorry to be a downer but I just feel like crap. Don't worry though, I still have robot gossip for you.

Robot Talk:
I take back everything I said about Robots in Space! I didn't know our astronauts would have to hitch rides with other countries and we would NEVER have any transportation of our own in the near future. That is lame. We aren't moochers....at least I don't want us to be. (I am kind of a food moocher)

So I was wrong. If this new Obama plan makes our astronauts "Space Hitchhikers" (even though that is a cool name), I want no part of it.

What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. I know how you feel. I really do. I thought the extreme stress was gone for good after I switched to my masters, but now that I'm realizing that it's still insane to think I can finish writing a manuscript while taking care of a newborn and supporting Jon through finishing his dissertation and selling our house and moving across the country, it's back. I'll be praying for you to have strength and wisdom. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sent you an email to your gmail account.

    Also, this is a robot, in space. http://www.wired.com/dangerroom/2010/04/air-force-launches-first-reusable-unmanned-space-vehicle/

    ReplyDelete